The 18th issue of the Quarterly Journal of Urban Economics and Management has been published
IUESA: The 18th issue of the Quarterly Journal of Urban Economics and Management has been published. In this issue, 8 articles have been published including:
- The Role of Organizational Change on Improving Organizations Financial and Economic Performance (Case Study: Bank Shahr) by Hossein Mohammadpour Zarandi, Alireza Amirkabiri, Hamidreza Azimi
- Proposing a Conceptual Framework of Urban Regeneration Interaction and Entrepreneur City in Achieving Place Marketing/ Mojtaba Rafieiyan, Fatemeh Mohammadi Aydaghmish
- Urban Regeneration by Emphasizing on Identification and Analysis of Cultural Creative Clusters (Case Study: Shiraz Historical-Cultural Fabric)/ Pegah Izadi, Zohreh Hadiyani, Ali Hajinejad, Jafar Qaderi
- Investigating Micro-System Management Establishment of Peri-Urban Areas (Case Study: Tehran Metropolis- District22)/ Gholamreza Kazemian Shirvan, Mahmoud Ziyaei, Maghasood Amiri, Hossein Moradi
- Energy Consumption Optimization in Urban Rail Transport (Case study: Tehran Subway)/ Amir Masoud Nikookar, Tahmineh Nategh, Jalil Gharibi, Morad Kordi
- Identification and Prioritization of Effective Factors on Willingness to Pre-Purchase Demand of Housing (Case Study: Buyers of Under Construction Houses in the City of Ilam)/ Esfandiyar Mohammadi, Mahdiyeh Mokhtarifar, Ardeshir Shiri
- Structural Equation Modeling of Effective Economic and Cultural Components on Energy Consumption Behavior in Urban Societies/ Mahdi Sadeghi Shahdani, Mahdi Khoshkhooy
- Assessing the Indicators of Good Governance in Development of Urban Tourism (Case Study: City of Tehran)/ Naser Aminian, MirAli Seyyed Naghavi, Manoochehr Jahaniyan, Seyyed Mohsen Emami
Development of urban economics and management, publishing new findings and theories in this area, and preparing the ground for exchanging ideas about related issues are some of the most important goals of this journal.
The Quarterly Journal of Urban Economics and Management has been indexed in Econlit, Econbiz, ISC, RICeST, Magiran, Google Scholar, Noormags, and Ensani under the license of the Ministry of science, research, and technology.
IUESA was top scientific association in humanities, in last three years, chaired by Dr. Hossein Mohammadpour Zarandi as copyright holder and Dr. Seyyed Mohsen Tabatabaei Mozdabadi as general director. Dr. Sadeqi Shahdani is responsible for editor-in-chief.
Those interested can visit www.iuea.ir for more information.